Thursday 15 March 2012

Tea Time at The Berry Tea Shop

 

Some of the yummy treats on display, what will I choose?


Driving through the picturesque country town of Berry on the South Coast of NSW it's hard to pass up a visit to The Berry Tea Shop. I first heard of this little gem about a year ago from a friend who knew I loved all things TEA.

There's teapots and tea sets,

'Tea-books' and Tea Canister's,

Tea to take home,

More tea -ware!!

Tea cosy's & gorgeous gift cards

So now my decision is made...

One giant fluffy Date Scone and a pot of Madame Grey Tea.


And I couldn't resist trying something new, tea-blossoms are going home with me, after all there's always time for tea!!

The Berry Tea Shop, shop 1/66 Albert street, Berry NSW 2535
ph: 02 4464 1218


No comments:

Post a Comment